Friday, January 30, 2009

Sledding at Uncle Bibby's!!

I have been waiting all winter to go sledding with Kit and after many failed attempts I made it! I was babysitting T.D. tonight so his parents could go on a little date and I took the two rugrats up to my Uncle Bob's for an awesome adventure. Bob has been working the last day on this great track for the kids. His yard is the perfect sledding yard. I remember going up there all the time when I was little and we would make some killer rides. Kit was a complete natural.  
She LOVES the snow. She is always wanting to go make "noballs" and have whoever is nearest to her throw it. She was a champ. I didn't dare to let her go by herself but she had lots of fun with Uncle Troy and Jada. Troy Danny was not much into the excitement this time around. I think he wanted to wait and show off for his mom. He spent the whole hour we were up there standing next to the door telling us "I done, let's go. I done!" We will have to get back up there soon for some more fun filled adventures!! Here is a quick preview....

2 comments:

tHe sMiTh SaGa said...

First of all, Cute New Background! Second, I love Kits cute white coat (wink wink). It looks like you guys had a good time. We should go sometime together. Ryker loved it when we took him sledding, they could enjoy it together!

The Neilson Family said...

I know those were some fun times. I have to admit I do miss them. Our little excursions were the best.