Monday, November 10, 2008

Look who's walking....and falling!

Kathryn has finally decided to walk. It still takes a little bit of balance from mom in the beginning but then she takes off and walks a good twenty or so steps!!
She thinks it is pretty fun to watch her little feet as she goes and then they get faster and faster till she drops to the floor and starts to gigglel.
And of course with the first few steps always comes the first bumps and bruises.  She got this one up in Heber when she was cruising around Grandma Til's and crashed into Grandpa John's "John Deer" rocking chair.


It's actually not too bad but there is definitely a shiner and a little bit of a cut.  Way to go Kit!! We are so proud of you. You are just getting so big so fast!!!

5 comments:

tHe sMiTh SaGa said...

YEAH!!! That's so exciting. Good for her. I can't believe that we have kids that are this old already. It's gone by way to fast.

The Parks Fam said...

What a big girl!! That is very exciting! Now you are officially in for it Lon, she will soon be runnig as fast as she can away from you! She is such a doll, love the jacket! Love ya Lon

The Neilson Family said...

Hey!
It's Lacey from hair school! Lauren wrote on my blog and so now I am writing on yours. How are you? It looks like you are doing great! I am so glad Lauren found my blog. I always think of our fun times we had and wonder what you are up to. Keep in touch!

allison wright said...

I can't believe she is already walking. I love the shiner and the jacket. She is the perfect mixture of you and Z. Please invite me us to John and Tilly's...

Josh n' Joni said...

That is the cutest coat ever. I can't believe she can already walk! Please invite us to John and Tilly's too. :) I wish.