Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tag!! I'm it...Thanks Lou!

A- Attached or single: definitely happily attached.
B- Best friend: Zakery is my numero uno, but Teya, Lauren, Staci, and Ashley are right there as well
C- Cake or Pie: Pie, I love love love apple pie.
D- Day of Choice: Fridays, Zak usually comes home on Fridays
E- Essential Item: Dayplanner, anyone who has seen my planner knows why ;)
F- Favorite Color(s): Pink and Yellow
G- Gummie Worms or Bears: Bears, but really I am not a huge fan of either.
H- Hometown: B-Town, but currently Layton.  Oh how I want to be back in Bountiful!
I-Indulgence(s): Dr. Pepper and One Tree Hill
J- January or July: Definitely July, I hate January because it's freakin FREEZING!!!
K- Kids: 1, My beautiful baby girl.  I want one or two more.
L- Life is incomplete without: my family and the gospel
M- Marriage Date (if applicable): November 3, 2005
N- Number of siblings: One sister and one brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Love oranges raw and I love apples baked
P- Phobias or Fears: Knives, I am deathly afraid of knives
Q- Quote: When life gets hard to stand...Kneel
R- Reason to smile: Kathryn Til!! Zak comes home in less than 24 hours!
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: Jamie, Teya, Lynsi (I'm giving you a second chance! hehehe)
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: an oppressor of animal...especially chickens and cows!
W- Worst habit:Blogging is defintely my worst habit right now.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasounds, I loved seeing my little baby's heart beat.
Y- Your favorite food:Potatoes, any kind of potatoe
Z- Zebra or Elephant: Elephants


1 comment:

Arnells said...

You had a baby?!!!?!?! Holy Crap - Congrats! It is so fun to hear from you. Gotta love this blogger stuff! Keep in touch!!!